The Date Selection screen allows you to create, modify or view orders for any date in the next 14 days. The date selected determines which products can be edited as products have varying lead times. There are two views, Calendar View or List View.
To change the View
1. Click the White Dot at the top alongside the View you wish to see:
2. Days shown in grey: Orders cannot be edited. This is because the order has either passed the cut-off times for changes to be made, or the Distributor does not deliver to you on that day.
3. Days shown in green: Orders can be edited.
4. Truck icon: There is an existing order for that day.
5. Shopping cart icon: There is an open, unsubmitted order for that day.