Prep time: 30min
Cook time: 45-55 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 160°C bake.
2. Line a 23cm cake tin with baking paper and grease the sides and bottom.
3. Beat eggs and Chelsea Soft Brown Sugar together. Add oil then all other ingredients - mix well. Pour into cake tin.
4. Bake for 45 - 55 minutes, until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Stand in the tin for 20 minutes then turn out and cool on a cake rack. Spread with cream cheese icing when cold.
Cream Cheese Icing
1. Beat butter and cream cheese together.
2. Add Chelsea Icing Sugar, vanilla and sufficient Meadow Fresh milk to make a light fluffy icing consistency.
3. Spread over cake and decorate with chopped nuts if desired.